Hello Markus,

Tuesday, August 26, 2003, 2:03:08 PM, you wrote:

MG> does anyone really have an IMAP account that has an actual Outbox on the
MG> server? I had to leave that field empty in my IMAP configuration since
MG> there is no such thing under my GMX account. Now my messages get sent
MG> and stay in my Outbox, they don't get moved (locally and on the server)
MG> to my Sent Items. Is this regular behavior?

Bug that I reported with Beta/1.
Could  you  setup  an  outgoing  filter  that would move some outgoing
messages  to  some  other IMAP folder ? I get an access violation with
such and messages stay in the Outbox.

Is your sent item an IMAP folder or not ?

-- 
Best regards,
Olivier Mascia
Using The Bat! v2.0 Beta/5 and IMAP accounts
on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1


________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 2.0b4 | "Using TBBETA" information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Reply via email to