Hi,

Olivier Mascia wrote in msgid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:

MG>> Now my messages get sent and stay in my Outbox, they don't get
MG>> moved (locally and on the server) to my Sent Items. Is this regular
MG>> behavior?

> Bug that I reported with Beta/1.
> Could  you  setup  an  outgoing  filter  that would move some outgoing
> messages  to  some  other IMAP folder ? I get an access violation with
> such and messages stay in the Outbox.

I already tried the outgoing filter thing. As described by you, it just
makes it worse (I also got an AV). I currently don't use any filters
locally.

> Is your sent item an IMAP folder or not ?

Sent Items, yes; Outbox, no (having an Outbox as a remote IMAP folder
doesn't make sense.)


Regards,

Markus
-- 
You're dead, Jim. -- McCoy, "Amok Time", stardate 3372.7
Using The Bat! 2.0 Beta/4 under Windows NT 4.0
Build 1381 Service Pack 6 


________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 2.0b4 | "Using TBBETA" information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Reply via email to