Hello, Alexey. You wrote in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
ANV> ...Just received a PGP signed message with no RFC headers at all! Wow! It looks much different here (as attachment) then I saw it when received. Here it looks like a mixing of characters... Really it contains the text: ,----- | DP> Hi Allen, | | MDP> @26-Aug-2003, 09:10 -0400 (14:10 UK time) Allen [A] in | MDP> mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said to Kevin: | | A>>>> if I select sign or encrypt when completed via the privacy menu | A>>>> the message "No signing S/MIME certificate for [emailaddress]. | A>>>> Followed by the message: No valid signing certificates. | | KC>>> Under Accounts/Properties/Options do you have Enable S/MIME | KC>>> checked? | | A>> I do. Should I? | | MDP> No. It's why you're being asked for a signing certificate! | | Thanks . . . | | How does one go about getting one? Or, rather, why was it set by | default? | | --Again, though, Thanks. | | -- | | One of my poems chosen at random specifically for you: | | http://jarday.com/Loosely%20inspired/Shouldered%20Angel.shtml | | | | Running The_Bat! version 2.0 Beta/5 | | Windows XP Service Pack 1 build 2600 | -- `----- So it is also strange that included message looks different being as attachment then when it was "ordinal" -- Sincerely, Alexey. Using TB 2.0b5 on WinXP Pro SP1 (2600), spelling by ORFO2002 (CSAPI) ..with Kaspersky Antivirus Plugin (ver 3.5 Gold) & antispam filter BayesIt! 0.4b mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] ________________________________________________________ Current beta is 2.0b4 | "Using TBBETA" information: http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

