Hi Alexey,

on Wed, 27 Aug 2003 02:26:01 +0900GMT (26.08.03, 19:26 +0200GMT here),
you wrote in mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :

ANV> This one looks well. But The strange thing I see: the "strange" one is displayed
ANV> with empty rfc fields, but the letter icon shows that the message is signed
ANV> (with a small checkbox in the yellow circle in the right top corner of icon),
ANV> and this last one doesn't shown as signed at all (hm... it seems like this
ANV> "strange" message is the only message in my inbox since last 5 months which is
ANV> really shown as signed... Where is other signs?... strange... Visual bug?...)

Here both, your attached message with the hieroglyphs and Allen's last
message appear as signed. However, I can't find the key on the servers.
After canceling the search I got a BSOD and TB! was closed... I'll see
if it reproduces...

-- 
Cheers
Peter

*********
This message was created using The Bat!, version 2.0 Beta/5
under OS Windows 98, 4, 10, build 2222,
on a Pentium II machine at 200MHz, 64 MB RAM,
using PGP 6.5.8 ckt, build 08

Winamp currently playing:  - silence -                                                 
              

Attachment: pgp00000.pgp
Description: PGP signature

________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 2.0b4 | "Using TBBETA" information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Reply via email to