Hello Roger,

On Sun, 7 Sep 2003 12:52:55 +0200 GMT (07/09/2003, 17:52 +0700 GMT),
Roger Phillips wrote:

> If   I   start   to  program  the  scheduler  via  the  following sequence:
> Tools/Scheduler/Right-click/New  ,
[...]
> If the time is set by means
> of  the  small up/down arrows at the right hand side of the data-window then
> it is accepted  by the scheduler. However, if one TYPES in new data (to
> save  time),  as  can  be  done  in  other applications, the new time is not
> accepted, the scheduler instead accepts the last time entered by means of the
> up/down arrows.
[...]

> 1. Can others confirm this behaviour?

No, I cannot confirm this. I did it exactly the way you described, and
the scheduler showed the time that I had typed. I tried twice.

> Assuming it is confirmed, then
> 2.  Do  you  think  TB  developers  should  be  asked  to include the type-in
> facility?

When you can type into the fields, the data must be accepted. If it
isn't, it is usually a problem of a forgotten message to the object to
update (one line of code). But I am confused as to why it works here.
Win98.

-- 

Cheers,
Thomas.

Moderator der deutschen The Bat! Beginner Liste.

Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.

Message reply created with The Bat! 2.00.6
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A 
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 128MB RAM



________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 2.00 | "Using TBBETA" information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Reply via email to