Hello Thomas!

On Monday, September 8, 2003 at 7:45:22 AM you wrote:

> Here in the editor, none of the parenthesis are highlighted. I went
> back to Dierk's original message, and the ) is highlighted.

And here it begins to get strange.

The text part including the URL was copied over from a message I
received by the editor (person this time) of the Imaging Resource
newsletter after I complained that I cannot get to the references they
made. As a side note, I didn't see the ominous closing bracket in
my browser because my address field is very short.

I tried it again and got the same error page, I looked into the
message and used TB's context menu to copy the URL, resulting in the
same error. After that I saw the highlighted bracket, marked the
URL manually and copied it. Everything worked fine.

Now, when I wrote the message to TBBETA I marked the complete URL
including both brackets. I put it in my TBBETA message and the closing
bracket *wasn't* part of the URL anymore; I had to copy over the
complete paragraph.

Any ideas?



-- 
Dierk Haasis

The Bat 2.00 on Windows XP 5.1 2600Service Pack 1

Wer sich nicht verbiegen l��t, zerbricht! (Aleks Papst)




________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 2.00.06 | "Using TBBETA" information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Reply via email to