On Monday, October 20, 2003 at 12:39 Mogens Holst [MH] wrote:

MH> Is the FTP site there yet?

No there is no FTP site anymore, and there probably will not be one
either. RitLabs appear to have chosen to limit distribution of the
beta versions to people who register with them as testers.

Not an unreasonable decision if you ask me.

MH> My general complaint is the _feeling_ of not being involved any
MH> longer. Maybe you don't share that feeling, but I don't think I am
MH> the only one who feels like this.

You are not. While the beta users were on this list informed about the
new beta site by Stefan, the number of announcements on the tbudl list
has been limited.

Also, the fact that Ritlabs have chosen to add a forum to their site
(I don't like webforums, period) and has removed all references to the
tbudl mailinglist is to me an indicator that there is a change of
policy being effectuated or at least hanging in the air.

--
Greetings,
Maurice

Using The Bat! v2.01 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1

 Current beta is 2.00.22 | "Using TBBETA" information: