Hello Dierk,

On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 20:59:49 +0200 GMT (21/10/2003, 01:59 +0700 GMT),
Dierk Haasis wrote:

>> I do not want to take the mouse and click for the adressbook-entries,
>> because it is not possible in the dialog to add recipients with no
>> adressbook-entry.

> Wrong. The field beneath the TO, CC, BCC pane is exactly for that
> purpose: Type in the address and click Add.

Well, but the "Netscape Mail" way is *far* more comfortable than what
TB has to offer at the moment. Also true for viewing recipients of
incoming messages.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Why is it that when you're driving and looking for an address, you
turn down the volume on the radio ?

Message reply created with The Bat! 2.01
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 128MB RAM

 Current beta is 2.00.22 | "Using TBBETA" information: