Marcus, the only changes I see in the macros that I use is that some
have been promoted to all-caps.

The last message that came back with extra lines was sent using a
template that included only:

    Hi%TO="abc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"

    %Cursor

    Avi
    <%FromAddr>

I do use other macros, and I cannot be sure if they would affect
anything. A more complex (reply) template might include:

    %QINCLUDE="CleanSub"%CLEAR%TO=""%TO="abc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"Hi%SINGLERE

    Please see below...%Cursor

    %QINCLUDE="IntDate"

    %Quotes

    Avi
    <%FromAddr>
    
Does this suggest anything to you?

Avi

trtdc> From: Marcus Ohlstr�m <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

trtdc> On Tuesday, October 21, 2003, 16:34, Avi Yashar wrote:

>> I don't PGP-MIME sign my messages. My settings in v2.x are exactly the
>> same as they were in v1.62.

trtdc> How about your templates? There was some changes between 1.x and 2.x
trtdc> regarding some of the macros. Could you post your relevant templates
trtdc> here?




________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 2.00.22 | "Using TBBETA" information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Reply via email to