Hello, Gary.

On Tuesday, October 21, 2003, 8:09:53 AM, you wrote:

K>> Okay, so what if I already have a Bayesian filter sitting between TB
K>> and the server at 127.0.0.1. How would you suggest I set up Xray?

> You could try putting Bayes on 127.0.0.2 and Xray on 127.0.0.1 and see if
> that works ... Don't know if it would work in Windows, but it definitely
> would work in Unix/Linux..

Okay, I'll try that.

> On second thought, it should not matter if
> Bayes is already on 127.0.0.1, as Bayes is already used, but for POP3,
> port 110, and Xray is used for SMTP (port 25). Untested, but very
> possibly you would not need to do anything different.

In my case, it does matter, because SpamBayes uses 25 for training....

Thanks.

-- 
Keith
...A list is only as strong as its weakest link. - Don Knuth

Using The Bat! 2.01 under Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 on a 2.4 GHZ Pentium IV with 512 
MB.


________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 2.00.22 | "Using TBBETA" information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Reply via email to