Hello Stefan,

On Tuesday, January 13, 2004 at 22:37 GMT +0200, aliens probed Stefan
Tanurkov and found:

>   Here is a short list of changes:

Did you change how threads are sorted?  I sort by received time in
descending order.  Now the threads are sorted by the last received
message instead of the first received message.

Personally this would be best as an option in the view mode
configuration.  I can see a use for both sorting methods, though
generally I liked the old system better.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

Using The Bat! 2.03 Beta/33 under Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service
Pack 1

 Current beta is 2.03 Beta/28 | "Using TBBETA" information: