Hi Stefan,

PG>> OK, I realize that the IMAP issues with the attachments are not going
PG>> to be fixed,

ST> Hmm. Which ones you mean exactly?

I guess it was my stupidity and not the issues. For a long time I had
to clear the folder cache in order to be able to get the attachments.
I realized finally that I have to have the "Full messages" ("All
messages" in the other dialog) Synchronization mode for that. With the
"Headers" or "Headers and Text" I would see the garbage and I won't be
able to open the RTF/DOC attachments even after clearing the cache. It
is still not clear for me why should I see the garbage instead of the
attachments in those modes, but at least now I know how to make things
work properly.

PG>> but please, please, PLEASE fix the new bug with the toolbar icons
PG>> staying If grey when the new mail arrives in the folder. It worked
PG>> fine before RCs.

ST> Really? They were not supposed to work :-)

What do you mean? I switched back to an old build and everything works
fine. Seems to me that it somehow connected to the VM, which
periodically screw up my panels. But until the RCs the buttons were
not in trouble at least.

--
All the best,
Peter Gannushkin

 Current beta is 2.04.1 RC/5 | 'Using TBBETA' information: