Hi Stefan,

ST> Dear Peter,

PG>> OK, I realize that the IMAP issues with the attachments are not going
PG>> to be fixed,

ST> Hmm. Which ones you mean exactly?

I was too fast deciding that Synchronize All Messages will solve all
the problems. The oldest one is still here: sometimes (yeah, I know it
is a bad word) TB! shows random old message when user choose the
message from the list in the folder. The only way to restore the
functionality is to clear the folder cache.

--
All the best,
Peter Gannushkin