viernes, 5 mar 2004 at 14:30, it seems you wrote:

> no - i just told about my very personal opinion, that such
> complex preferences dialogues should be made with radio buttons
> instead of drop-down lists..

The problem it's the size of the window.

Combo-boxes   are used to save visual space. The problem should be the
software you're using to "read" the windows.

  /\    /
/    \/ e t   \/ i c i o u s
Moderator of Spanish TBUDL
Spanish Translation Coordinator of The Bat!

Using The Bat! 2.04.7 on Windows XP (5.1.2600 Service Pack 1)

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: