Hello Greg,

On Sunday, April 4, 2004 at 00:40 GMT -0600, special agents were
informed that Greg Strong leaked:

> Peter was quite CLEAR.

I don't know how much more CLEAR I can be.  You didn't respond to my
example that I posted in my last message, so I assume you missed it.
The example discusses pretty much all of your questions.

I am saying that I would like to see a folder which can have search
results, individual pointers to messages that exist elsewhere AND real
messages.  From where I sit, that idea does *not* contradict use as
"pure" VF or "pure" regular folders.

Please re-read the example if that's not CLEAR.

> Let the user decide.

That's exactly the crux of MY argument.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

 Current beta is 2.05 beta 12 | 'Using TBBETA' information: