Hello Carsten,

On Wednesday, April 14, 2004 at 23:02 GMT +0200, Carsten Knobloch
heard voices say:

> What do you think about my wish, to see favourit contacts in the
> folder tree? Sure: With possibillity to enable or disable.

Doesn't it already exist in a slightly different format?  In the
main toolbar, select the arrow next to the new message button and you
get a list of your favourite addresses.  They're even sorted into
submenus based on AB groups.  See screenshot.

Or am I missing some functionality that is implied in your suggestion?

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

 Current beta is 2.05 beta 16 | 'Using TBBETA' information: