Hi Allie,

On Sunday, April 18, 2004 at 14:27 GMT -0500, authorities charged
Allie Martin for writing:

> So, if you delete a message in a VF, what do you think will happen
> then?? :)

The only thing I find not obvious is that the message will be deleted
according to the deletion settings of the folder where the message
really exists. The only time it is sort of confusing is when your
search looks through multiple folders, each with different deletion
settings. As far as I know, there is no obvious way of browsing
"virtually deleted messages," is there?

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

Using The Bat! 2.10.01 under Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: