Hi batters,

just tried the new beta out and sent a new mail to my pal, copied text
as quote in it from clipboard, did some line-editing (Alt + L) and sent
it as plain text without any other sweetenings as html.

My pal complains about a completely empty mail!
Having a look at the "sent" folder shows he is right, not one sign is to
be found even typing F9 to show the whole thing.

But in his reply he quoted my "empty" mail and this is what F9 shows
here: (filled in as regular text without quoting it)
>=20
>=20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
>                                                              =20
> [...]

Any ideas or comments? Confirmations welcome :-\

--
thank you for your support
Markus Wilhelm

 Current beta is 2.11 Beta/5 | 'Using TBBETA' information: