Hi Batters in arms,

Thursday, May 13, 2004
you received those words from me:

> just tried the new beta out and sent a new mail to my pal, copied text
> as quote in it from clipboard, did some line-editing (Alt + L) and sent
> it as plain text without any other sweetenings ...

Please try this:

1) Go to http://www.moving-target.de/comments/206_0_1_0_C/
or any other site containing nonformatted text (=each number of the list
has _one_ single line with a varying number of characters in it)

2) copy to clipboard

3) write a new mail (in plain text) and paste text from clipboard

4) send it to you

5) observe mailsize in sent folder

6) re-open sent mail (or try to read you own mail)

7) :-O

--
kind regards
Markus Wilhelm

 Current beta is 2.11 Beta/5 | 'Using TBBETA' information: