Hello Thomas,

Saturday, May 15, 2004, 8:15:15 AM, you wrote (edited by me):

> That is what beta is for: The testers test, the developers fix. Not:
>The  testers  test  and  comment, the developers ignore and implement
>something  else  half-way.  And  I see this is beta/5, so you haven't
>even bothered to look at the bug reports...

Sadly,  I  have  to agree with you. I bought The Bat years ago, moving
over  from Pegasus which is a very nice free email client, because The
Bat  handled  PGP  better.  In the process I discovered other powerful
features of the program, especially templates.

On  the other hand, I find its GUI to be somewhat behind the times. In
addition,   your   comment  about  The  Bat's  never  ending  list  of
half-implemented  features is quite true. The end result for us is the
irritation that all this causes.

Perhaps   the   developers   suffer  from  programmer's  hyperactivity
disorder,  become  easily  distracted and can never get down to finish
anything! :)

-- 
Best regards,
 Costas                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]


________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 2.11 Beta/5 | 'Using TBBETA' information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html
IMPORTANT: To register as a Beta tester, use this link first -
http://www.ritlabs.com/en/partners/testers/

Reply via email to