Hello List,

another request for confirmation: when editing a message, switching to
TB! main window and refreshing the view of a chat folder (<Esc>), ALL
TB! windows "hang" until the refresh is finished. I was not able to
continue typing the mail until the refresh finished.

I thought TB! is multi threaded (and ProcExplorer from Sysinternals
confirms this and tells me TB! is running in at least 8 threads), and
therefore assumed it should be necessary to block an editor window for
refreshing the main window. Additionally I don't see any possible
influence on the editor window when main windows content changes,
therefore I don't the necessity for intentionally blocking it.

Anybody else who can confirm? Anybody any explanation (somebody
@RITLabs?)? Bug? Flaw? Feature?
-- 
Regards
Peter Palmreuther
(The Bat! v2.11 Beta/6 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1)

"I only live about ten percent in this reality."  "So where's your
summer cottage?"


________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 2.11 Beta/6 | 'Using TBBETA' information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html
IMPORTANT: To register as a Beta tester, use this link first -
http://www.ritlabs.com/en/partners/testers/

Reply via email to