Hello List,

since Beta/6 I'M able to use Chat folders as well and in general they
work fine. Just one thing I observed and would like to get
confirmation or contradiction:

I've set up my ML folders to show only unread and "<1 day old"
messages using ViewMode.
I've created a chat folder that should display all messages (a
ViewMode w/o filter, used only for special column settings).

I told TB! to watch one message in TBBETA and it appeared in
appropriate chat folder. Yesterday I recognized it's no longer shown
in this chat folder, today I figured why: when the message is too old
to be shown in TBBETA-folder it disappears from chat folder as well.
As soon as I set TBBETA-folder to "all messages" and refresh the chat
folder all messages are shown there as intended. When I set
TBBETA-folder back to 'only most recent + unread' and refresh the chat
folder the number of shown messages decreases from 38 to 6 (all six
that are less than one day old).

The bad thing is: I was able to reproduce this 3 or 4 times. Now, when
I try to find some more detailed information, all 38 are shown in chat
folder, albeit TBBETA-folder is set to "limiting" view mode.

Anybody else observed something similar?
Or was this just a temporary glitch (or maybe even a hallucination of
mine)?
-- 
Regards
Peter Palmreuther
(The Bat! v2.11 Beta/6 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1)

It just goes to show you, its always something.


________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 2.11 Beta/6 | 'Using TBBETA' information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html
IMPORTANT: To register as a Beta tester, use this link first -
http://www.ritlabs.com/en/partners/testers/

Reply via email to