Hello Beta-Bats,

I DO NOT NEED OR WANT IMAP AT THIS MOMENT.
(I'm not allowed to put this in big, colored letters).

a. I do want to be informed about the evolution of this feature, though.
b. I'm fed up with all these messages in which users complain about the time it takes
   before TB's IMAP implementation works as they expect it to.

Given "a." , I cannot make a filter/rule that deletes all the messages
containing the word "IMAP" directly on the server.

So, perhaps I can ask all those who feel they have to write yet another
message telling RitLabs what exactly they should do, to please include the
following someware in the body of the message: NAG NAG NAG!

That way I can make my filter and thus reduce the "noice"  :-)

P.S.: It hasn't been made yet.

--  
Best Wishes,
Mark                            
using The Bat! 2.11 Beta/8
Windows 2000 Professional/5.0 build 2195 Service Pack 4 (0 days 16:49:19) on Uno AMD 
Duron
Installed Plug-Ins
MyMacros 1.10
UMC-Vers. Useless Macro Collection 1.1.325


________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 2.11 Beta/8 | 'Using TBBETA' information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html
IMPORTANT: To register as a Beta tester, use this link first -
http://www.ritlabs.com/en/partners/testers/

Reply via email to