Howdy Mark,

Thursday, May 27, 2004, 11:28:21 PM, Mark wrotened:


MP> Hello Beta-Bats,

MP> I DO NOT NEED OR WANT IMAP AT THIS MOMENT.
MP> (I'm not allowed to put this in big, colored letters).

MP> a. I do want to be informed about the evolution of this feature, though.
MP> b. I'm fed up with all these messages in which users complain about the time it 
takes
MP>    before TB's IMAP implementation works as they expect it to.

MP> That way I can make my filter and thus reduce the "noice"  :-)

here here




-- 
Have Fun,
 
|>      |>
|>en is |\ohop


crashing The Bat! v2.11 Beta/8
falling out of mid air with Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 1 

I do whatever the voices tell me to. It depends on who yells the
loudest.


________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 2.11 Beta/8 | 'Using TBBETA' information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html
IMPORTANT: To register as a Beta tester, use this link first -
http://www.ritlabs.com/en/partners/testers/

Reply via email to