Hello Leif!

On Friday, May 28, 2004 at 7:39:27 PM you wrote:

> However, returning to the middle finger icon, it technically breaks
> list rules concerning language. Yes, it's a symbol, but what it
> symbolizes breaks the list rules.

1. Written language consists of nothing else but symbols.
2. What can I as a sender do if someone installs something which
   contains symbols that can offend him? Am I not to use any
   combination of letters and other characters just in case they may
   translate to something not so nice?

This smiley thing gets better and better. [Note the irony behind this
words; I can't use any emoticons anymore.*]


*Not that I've often done.



-- 
Dierk Haasis

The Bat 2.11 Beta/8 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 1

Chat info for ICQ, AIM, MSN, Yahoo, Jabber upon request

You can't talk to a man with a shotgun in his hand. (Carole King)




________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 2.11 Beta/8 | 'Using TBBETA' information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html
IMPORTANT: To register as a Beta tester, use this link first -
http://www.ritlabs.com/en/partners/testers/

Reply via email to