Hello Paul!

On Friday, May 28, 2004 at 7:41:15 PM you wrote:

> well, I may be off-base here, but I think he is referring to Mary B...
> but I could be wrong! If I am I owe you a beer (b)

You are right. Which is rather funny since she ... ah, let her tell
herself.

It is even more funny as my allusion did embrace MB with the same
literary background, without being aware of Leif's special nick for
her.

This has drifted so OT that Leif, Marck and Allie can't do anything
but close this down. Somebody will surely have me posted on what will
go on on some non-subscribed lists.




-- 
Dierk Haasis

The Bat 2.11 Beta/8 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 1

Chat info for ICQ, AIM, MSN, Yahoo, Jabber upon request

Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient
premises. (Samuel Butler)




________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 2.11 Beta/8 | 'Using TBBETA' information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html
IMPORTANT: To register as a Beta tester, use this link first -
http://www.ritlabs.com/en/partners/testers/

Reply via email to