Hello Allie,

Saturday, May 29, 2004, 7:58:30 PM, you wrote:

AM> Cute, but one needs a smiley degree to use them effectively. :/

AM> I'm accustomed to the good old drop down menu with all the smileys
AM> listed and you pick the one you want. The raw smiley code
AM> automagically appears. I think it was MaXXX who mentioned this and
AM> shuddered? ;)

I thought there was going to be some buttons, or a menu, in the released
version, to pick the smileys. I always just looked back at Leif's
message that had them all listed :D


-- 
Best regards,
 Paul  
Using The Bat! v2.11 Beta/9 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600
Service Pack 1
Apr2004 (4.1.396)  (avast! version number)
0422-1 (27.05.2004) (avast! DB version number)
4.1.396 (avast! plugin version number)                          


________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 2.11 Beta/9 | 'Using TBBETA' information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html
IMPORTANT: To register as a Beta tester, use this link first -
http://www.ritlabs.com/en/partners/testers/

Reply via email to