Hello 9Val,

On Sat, 29 May 2004 13:16:45 +0300 GMT (29/05/2004, 17:16 +0700 GMT),
9Val wrote:

TF>> Can you advise whether you have found the bug that leads to some of my
TF>> flagged messages not displayed or not accessbile, and other people
9> Not yet. What means 'not accessible'?

What I wrote in my mail mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] which
started this thread:

> - I know of at least one message that never gets listed.
> - One message is shown in the message list, but I cannot see it.
> The preview pane insist on "no message loaded".
> - A flag taken off one message will continue to show up in the message
> list, but when I open it, it will show the body of the flagged message
> that didn't get shown.

"No message loaded", the second bug mentioned. Actually all three need
to be fixed, but I won't be downloading beta/8, so I guess a beta in
between (which the chat folders disabled by default) is in order
before the next release comes out.

TF>> having colours all mixed up?
9>  :( Can't reproduce. For me VFs with colour groups work fine.

Over to Nick, who reported this.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Hit any user to continueeSigns Your Co-Worker Is A Hacker:

Message reply created with The Bat! 2.11 Beta/6
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 256MB RAM

 Current beta is 2.11 Beta/8 | 'Using TBBETA' information: