Hello Everyone:

First the good news. The Bat v2.12 Beta/1 is far superior to v2.11.02
with regards to handling IMAP. However, we still exhibit problems
with:

1. Blank message content screens. No matter what we do (refresh
folders, re-synchronize, re-boot, etc.) some message screens are blank. We have
found that if we move a message from one IMAP folder to another and
then move it back, the content appears. (not a problem from Outlook)

2. We still get the dreaded "no message loaded" indication with
messages in IMAP folders. This only seems to go away when the client is
restarted (unacceptable). (not a problem from outlook)

3. The Bat does not empty and IMAP trash folder on exit. We have the
IMAP trash folder defined in Account/Properties/Mail Management, In
Account/Properties/Options the check box "Empty Trash Folder on Exit"
is checked.

A bit more work needs to be done on the IMAP component, IMO. It
certainly is not yet sufficiently reliable for production use.

--
Best Regards,
Kevin

Using The Bat! v2.12 Beta/1 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1
MDaemon v7.0.1

 Current beta is 2.12 Beta/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: