Hi Mike,

MS> 1. Cleared cache messages *wasnt* selected and I did a full
MS> synchronisation (both right click menu and F2). Sadly no success
MS> there.

Did you actually perform synchronisation (by pressing F2 or the "Fetch"
button)? If you "just view" a folder, only headers get synchronised.
Other sync modes require explicit commands such as synchronise all
folders or a single folder...

MS> 2. I had tried the Reset button which doesnt get rid of the folders. I
MS> do wonder if this is a problem with Exchange, although Outlook WA
MS> doesnt show them at all.

There is a difference between actually existing folder and folder you
are subscribed to. If you cannot get rid of some folder you don't
actually have on the server, it's most likely you are subscribed to
them. Simply unsubscribe from them and *then* use the "Reset" button.

--
All the Best!
 Stefan

...Why doesn't DOS ever say "EXCELLENT command or filename!"

 Current beta is v2.12 Beta/7 | 'Using TBBETA' information: