Hi Leif,

On Tuesday, July 6, 2004 14:39 your local time, which was 21:39 my local
time, Leif Gregory [LG] wrote;

LG> Do you have the latest beta? 2.12/b6 It only works in this beta.

I'm running Beta/7.

LG> Other than that, it should work. However, you can delete the PDSF2.MSL
LG> file as you don't need it, but it shouldn't be causing the problem as
LG> both Rogues.MSL and PDSF2.MSL both have the right line in them.

I've deleted the PDSF2.MSL file and still no change?

--
Regards,

Chris

Created using The Bat! v2.12 Beta/7 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 1

 Current beta is v2.12 Beta/7 | 'Using TBBETA' information: