Hello MaXxX,

On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 20:10:58 +0200 GMT (28/07/2004, 01:10 +0700 GMT),
MaXxX wrote:

>> You gave me an opening. I took it. That's the kind of guy I am. Cannot
>> resist. :badguy:

>> I'm an MBA graduate! :graduate: :-)

M> And this is PRECISELY what someone here has foretold: smileys ceased
M> to be smileys.

I used smileys that don't exist, making your point. It should be
well-known that I am a "plain-text person", as Mary once said.

I have nothing against the colonised smileys. There is no info between
the colons. And I don't think anybody uses them when sending mails to
people who are not using TB. Instead of <shrug>, I would now use
:shrug: on the TB lists. What's the difference?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Personnel executives of 100 major corporations were asked for stories
of unusual behavior by job applicants. 5. "Interrupted to phone his
therapist for advice on answering specific interview questions."

under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 256MB RAM