G'day tbbeta,

As I never use IMAP or Bayes filters, I want to mark posts regarding them
read. (Well, posts with those subjects in the subject line.)

The Filter structure - in Common filters - is:

Incoming messages
   Other
     The Bat
         Mark read - Bayes, IMAP, etc
         TBBETA - Juice
         TBUDL - Juice
         TBBETA
         TBUDL

Problem is, I can't get it to mark the messages read.

I've got "Subject=IMAP" (did have "OR bayes", but I took it out to simplify.)
Mark the message as read
Continue processing

The rest of the sub-filters work fine, exactly as they did before I added this
new sub-filter.

Any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong?

Ta.

$$$$ TB! Message Filter $$$$
beginFilter
UID: [76BB136C.01C492FA.53B8A487.3FB598AA]
Name: Mark\20read\20-\20Bayes,\20IMAP,\20etc
Filter: {\0D\0A\20`2`0`IMAP\0D\0A}
MarkRead
IsContinue
IsActive
Ignore
endFilter

--

cheers, Mic (return address works)
"When we see ourselves in a situation which must be endured and gone through,