Hello M,
Sunday, September 5, 2004, 6:21:13 PM, you wrote:

MicCullen> G'day tbbeta,

MicCullen> As I never use IMAP or Bayes filters, I want to
MicCullen> mark posts regarding them
MicCullen> read. (Well, posts with those subjects in the subject line.)

MicCullen> The Filter structure - in Common filters - is:

MicCullen> Incoming messages
MicCullen>    Other
MicCullen>      The Bat
MicCullen>          Mark read - Bayes, IMAP, etc
MicCullen>          TBBETA - Juice
MicCullen>          TBUDL - Juice
MicCullen>          TBBETA
MicCullen>          TBUDL

MicCullen> Problem is, I can't get it to mark the messages read.

MicCullen> I've got "Subject=IMAP" (did have "OR bayes",
MicCullen> but I took it out to simplify.)
MicCullen> Mark the message as read
MicCullen> Continue processing

I notice you have checked the continue processing with other filters.
Is it possible that it is working and then gets altered again by the
follow-up filters.

 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Using The Bat! v3.0.0
 On Windows 98 4.10 Build #2222