Hallo Livio,

On Sat, 11 Sep 2004 16:17:23 +0200GMT (11-9-2004, 16:17 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

L> clic on the little icon "Adress book" on right of "TO:"
L> I see that is not possible reduce the window, but only closed it.

I could reduce the window size, but that's maybe because I didn't have
it on its minimum size. I found that their is a minimum size, but IMO
that's also a minimum for it to be usable. YMMV of course.

L> The operation is right or is a bug?
L> For my use, i'd like to reduce it :-)

And apparently our mileage vary indeed.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

The Bat! 3.0.0.11
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1
1 pop3 account, server on LAN

Disclaimer: Any opinion stated in this message is not necessarily shared by my budgies
or rabbits.