Hi Alexander,

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 05:42:27 +0600 (7:42 PM here), Alexander
Leschinsky [AL] wrote in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

KC>> I'm wondering if my sending messages directly through my Advanced
KC>> Direct Remailer SMTP Server, rather than going through my ISP
KC>> might be triggering a spam flag.

AL> In this case ADR was single "bad boy" - it was classified as
AL> spamware

That's too bad, as I am no spammer and just sending normal e-mail.

KC>> Perhaps the combination of The Bat! header plus mail not coming
KC>> from a registered source is the culprit.

AL> No. Combination of X-Mailer and MailMan's added message-part and
AL> boundary. I think, batters have to ask Justin Mason (SA creator)
AL> improve FORGED_* rule and additional check of presence any List-*
AL> rules

I suppose that is probably the only way to get things changed. I'd
rather not have to disable the X-Mailer header. I would think its more
of a corporate issue as TB is erroneously being categorized as
Spamware, possibly affecting sales.

--
Kevin Coates
Dewitt, NY USA

Using TB! v3.0.0.15 under Windows XP 5.1.2600 SP2
(see kludges for my pgp key)