Hi Roelof and list,

On Tuesday, October 12, 2004 at 11:46:54 GMT +0200 (which was 11:46
where I live) Roelof Otten wrote (at least in parts) and made these
valuable points on the subject of "not an RC":

DE>> After using the Pro version and a reboot, I kept getting AV on start
DE>> up every.

> The same keeps happening to me.

Same thing happened here. Went back to RC7 - all fine.

Then, remembering the same happend some time ago, I disabled _all_
plugins from RC7, shut down, renamed my saved 3.0.1 exe again - now
I'm up and working again.

Now I'll have to identify the problematic plugin (I've got a feeling
might be UMC - we'll see later :-) )

--
Regards
Michael