On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 14:00:43 +0200, MaXxX bared his fanged teeth,
mounted his soapbox, cussed us all, and arrogantly proclaimed:

> loud labelling betas as "wonderful, great, superb" serves no purpose
> when there ARE bugs still, apparently.

Max, I must respectfully disagree. Due to this thread, I finally
steeled my courage and gave 3.0.2.2 a try. And I want to thank the
developers for adding the ability to change case on a selected string.
That works great.

Regrettably, The Bat kept flapping her wings after I had banished her
from my desktop. In consequence, I had to kill her with a Ctrl-Alt-Del
process. Being a peace-loving man and conscience-stricken by such
unaccustomed violence, I have reverted to the more docile 3.0.1.33.

--
Avi Yashar
Windows XP Pro and The Bat! Pro 3.0.1.33