Hello MAU,

  A reminder of what MAU typed on:
  29 October 2004 at 17:42:32 GMT +0200

M> Are we using the same product? My spell checker never (I quite sure)
M> tries to spell check quoted text. Hmmmmm, very strange indeed.

 Could it be that all the text you quote has already been spell checked by
 the person who sent it?

 Only problem I get is when I spell check using British English on quoted
 text that's been checked using the American Spell check by the user that
 sent it.

--

Best regards,    Tony.
 The Bat! v3.0.2.2 Rush   29/10/2004 at 18:25 UTC   2ии4 - AWB

 Current beta is 3.0.2.3 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: