Hi Tony,

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 18:33:35 +0100 (1:33 PM here), Tony Boom [TB]
wrote in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

KC>> I'm not brave enough to try your experiment ... I'd hate mess up
KC>> a good thing over here.

TB> That's what I thought so I ran a backup batch file, backed the
TB> whole lot up to my SD card just in case but I didn't need it. As
TB> soon as I deleted the VF everything returned to normal.

I'll wait until this log off bug is resolved and then try using these
VF that so many seem to implement. I'm not a help file type of guy,
but will resort there for some description of how and when to use
them.

--
Kevin Coates
Dewitt, NY USA

Using TB! v3.0.2.2 Rush under Windows XP 5.1.2600 SP2
(see kludges for my pgp key)

 Current beta is 3.0.2.3 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: