Hi Tony,

on Fri, 29 Oct 2004 19:38:53 +0100GMT, you wrote:

TB>   I installed the NOD32 pluggin that someone mentioned on here. I already
TB>   use NOD32, it already checks both incoming and out going mail so what
TB>   advantage is there to have the pluggin?

I don't think there is any. I don't even think, that it is necessary
to scan all incoming and (especially) outgoing mails. If you use an
updated AV program in combination with The Bat!'s default security
settings and Brain 1.0, you won't run any risk to be infected or
distribute viruses.

--
Cheers
Peter

The Bat! v3.0.2.3 Rush on Win2K, SP4, 5, 0, build 2195,
AMD Athlon 2200+ at 1800MHz, 512 MB RAM

Winamp currently playing: Fairport Convention - A Sailor's Life

 Current beta is 3.0.2.3 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: