Hello Jan,

  A reminder of what Jan Rifkinson typed on:
  29 October 2004 at 22:06:42 GMT +0200

JR> Hi Tony. Where did you get this plug-in? There was a very old one
JR> available more than a year ago but someone was supposed to be
JR> working on a new one. Is yours the new one? TIA

 It is the new one, that's why I got it. Someone posted on here about it a
 day or so ago, can't for the life of me remember who it was or where I got
 it but it's on it's way to you privately.

--

Best regards,    Tony.
 The Bat! v3.0.2.3 Rush   29/10/2004 at 21:15 UTC   2ØØ4 - AWB

 Current beta is 3.0.2.3 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: