Dear TBBETA,

Historians believe that on 18 October 2004, at 05:57:34 +0100 (which
was 05:57 where I live) David Elliott might have written

>> I am getting problems with the ticker showing messages that are read
>> but it thinks that they are unread.

> Well it is strange. The messages that are in the ticker (most of the
> time) will have been caught by two rules.

> Both the rules are a move rule so the last one is being applied but
> the message according to the ticker info states that it is in the
> first folder.

Apparently fixed.

:)

I just watch my folders in the contact list flash as the message jump
in and out of the folder.

--
  David                   |    David  Elliott    |   Software  Engineer   |

 Current beta is 3.0.2.3 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: