Friday, October 29, 2004, 2:44:10 PM, (Internet Time - @864) you wrote:

Hello Martin,

MW> Hello TBBETA,

MW> I've had quite a few more AVs with the latest beta.

MW> When I check all (Alt-F2 or using menu) I get an AV, which is
MW> sometimes followed by the Windows (Please tell Microsoft about this
MW> problem) error report window...

MW> AV                      Read of address
MW> 00404F00 (thebat.exe)   0013FFF8
MW>                         F74D884B
MW>                         F114E7F9
MW> 0055DEAE (thebat.exe)   00000000 Toolbar disappeared

MW> 7C918FEA (ntdll.dll)    00000010

Confirmed (Sort of)

I don't get the AV's but do get an "OUT OF MEMORY" dialog box when I
hit the ALT-F2 or from the menu, check all accounts. I have to restart
The Bat!

BUT, it is only on my IMAP account. I watched the connection manager
and everything on my other accounts preform as usual. But when I hit
the Account/Sycronise all Folders on my IMAP account, it hangs up with
all the processes to the IMAP Account being executed or cued.

Also if I just click on the IMAP Inbox everything works fine. At least
on my system, it is just on the IMAP account that is causing the "Out
of Memory" dialog box to show up.

Hope this helps...

 Michael                 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Current beta is 3.0.2.3 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: