On Friday, October 29, 2004 at 3:43:50 PM [GMT -0500], 9val wrote:

>  Just  finished  uploading  .2.4  Only  change  -  some fixes in IMAP
>  synchronization problems reported by Allie and Martin

Though I'm no longer getting AV's, I've not been happy with TB! IMAP for
the last betas here. Normally, once I enter a folder, I can read all
unseen mail quite quickly. Now, I'd be moving from message to message
and then out of the blue, the next message takes quite a few moments to
load. At home the time it takes to load is annoying. At work, the time
it takes to load can seem to be forever. I'm not sure what the
difference is now, but no longer can I browse a folder in piece without
experiencing these random long pauses when retrieving and loading
message bodies.

Can anyone else confirm these pauses in smooth browsing of messages?

--
-= Allie =-
..... Never trust a woman who tells her real age.

 Current beta is 3.0.2.4 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: