> Hello All,
>
>  Just  finished  uploading  .2.4  Only  change  -  some fixes in IMAP
>  synchronization problems reported by Allie and Martin

I've been snowed under with work, and my beta folder has nearly 500 unread
messages in, so I'm playing some serious catch up.  Just installed
3.0.2.4, opened it, and it reported an error about syncronizing
\\account\Outbox with the server.  My outbox is not set for server side,
but locally... From that point on, no mater what I did, TB would not do
anything.  Could change folders, try to send, double click on emails...
nothing... So I restarted TB.

On reopening TB, it took well over 15 minutes to even read my first
email... I'm guessing it was off synchronizing itself, and ignoring all
user requests.  That makes it awfully difficult to use, I'm terribly glad
I have a backup.

Memory usage has started creeping back up again, it sits up at 80MB now,
where as 3.0.2.1 used to sit down at around 30MB.

It now appears to report the \Recent emails as new, rather than those
without the \Seen flag.  This is normally okay, as they tend to be fairly
close together, but in the time I restarted TB because of the outbox issue
above, it's now only reporting 4 new messages in TBBETA, but selecting it
shows a long list of unread messages.

-- 
Jonathan Angliss
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>


________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 3.0.2.4 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html
IMPORTANT: To register as a Beta tester, use this link first -
http://www.ritlabs.com/en/partners/testers/

Reply via email to