Hello Thomas,

  A reminder of what Thomas Martin typed on:
  30 October 2004 at 18:58:35 GMT +0200

TM> But don't change that one you installed, because the ini file refers to a png file.
TM> The old bmp glyph still work, but 99% are not updated for the NFS.

 What ini file? I can't find one.  Someone said it comes with an ini file
 but mine didn't.

 It would help if I could understand what's on the site but I can't read
 Klingon :)

--

Best regards,    Tony.
 The Bat! v3.0.2.4 Rush   31/10/2004 at 18:06 UTC   2ии4 - AWB

 Current beta is 3.0.2.4 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: