This strange behavior might have existed for a while, but I only
noticed it today (in 3.0.2.4).

I pasted a long series of comma-separated email addresses into the CC
field. The strange thing is that whenever I click my mouse into that
field with the purpose of editing the addresses, TB always goes to the
very end of the series. It is very difficult to get to the beginning
if I want to make a change there.

I find the same behavior in the To and BCC fields as well.

Can anyone confirm?

--
Avi Yashar
Windows XP Pro and The Bat! Pro 3.0.2.4

 Current beta is 3.0.2.4 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: