On Sat, 6 Nov 2004 21:52:45 +0700, Thomas Fernandez wrote:

> AY> It is very difficult to get to the beginning if I want to make a
> AY> change there.
>
> I do not confirm the difficulty. I click somewhere in that line and
> hit <home>. Then I'm at the beginning of the line. That's the same in
> many apps, not only TB.

Thomas, hitting Home does not work for me. It only gets me to the
beginning of the visible line. To go before that, I must use the left
arrow or some sort of mouse selection process that is very fidgety.

--
Avi Yashar
Windows XP Pro and The Bat! Pro 3.0.2.4

 Current beta is 3.0.2.5 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: