Hello MAU,

On Thu, 4 Nov 2004 23:00:35 +0100 GMT (05/11/2004, 05:00 +0700 GMT),
MAU wrote:

M> The "peculiar little" annoyance is that many times (how many times is
M> many?) the folder that I click on is not the one selected, the selected
M> folder is 3 above or below the one I intended to select. As I say, above
M> or below but always 3.

Not confirmed under Win98.

A suggestion to all ("don't feel singled out Carsten"): Can we make it
a habit to report the Windows version we are using when we confirm /
not confirm bugs? By way of signature would be sufficient for the
developers, I'd think. ;-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Cadix liegt auf einer Insel, und vermittels einer Bruecke haengt das
feste Land mit dem Meere zusammen.

Message reply created with The Bat! 3.0.2.4 Rush
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A

 Current beta is 3.0.2.5 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: